UPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 – Union Public Service Commission released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Indian Economic Service & Combined Medical Service Examination Vacancy through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official notification April 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the UPSC career website i.e., upsc.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 09 May 2023.
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Indian Economic Service & Combined Medical Service Examination|
|Number Of Post’s||1312 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India (Central Govt Jobs)|
|Start Date To Apply||19 April 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||09 May 2023|
UPSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details
|Examination Name||No of Posts|
|Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination||51|
|Combined Medical Service Examination||1261|
UPSC Recruitment Notification Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Online applications are in UPSC Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Examination Name||Qualifications||As Per Norms|
|Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination||Post Graduation Degree||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Combined Medical Service Examination||MBBS||Rs.56,100/- To Rs.1,77,500/-|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 21 Years|
Maximum Age 32 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD Candidates – 10 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Examination|
|Application Fees||For All Other Candidates – Rs.200/-|
For SC, ST,Women & PWD Candidates – No Application Fee
How To Apply UPSC Vacancies
- First of all check the UPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Union Public Service Commission Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the UPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification for Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination : Click Here
- Official Notification for Combined Medical Service Examination : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Official Website : upsc.gov.in