UPSC Recruitment 2023 – Union Public Service Commission will released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Administrative Officer, Archivist Vacancy through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official notification January 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the UPSC career website i.e., upsc.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 16 February 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer, Archivist|
|Number Of Post’s||10 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||28 January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||16 February 2023|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Marketing Specialist/ Economist||01|
|Archivist (Oriental Records)||01|
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Online applications are in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Marketing Specialist/ Economist||MBA|
|Archivist (Oriental Records)||Masters Degree|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 30 To 40 Years|
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD (General) Candidates – 10 Years
For PWD (OBC) Candidates – 13 Years
For PWD (SC/ST) Candidates – 15 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test |
|Application Fees||For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.25/-|
For SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per UPSC Norms|
How To Apply
- First of all check the UPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply UPSC Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the UPSC Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Official Website : upsc.gov.in