UPSC Job Alert 2023 – Union Public Service Commission released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Post NameMedical Officer Vacancy through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official notification May 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the UPSC career website i.e., upsc.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online UPSC Job Alert, before 01 June 2023.
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Number Of Post’s||285 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||13 May 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||01 June 2023|
UPSC Job Alert Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Farm Manager||01|
|Cabin Safety Inspector||20|
|Specialist Grade III (Ophthalmology)||10|
|Specialist Grade III (Psychiatry)||03|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||01|
|General Duty Medical Officer||05|
UPSC Job Alert Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Union Public Service Commission. Online applications are in UPSC Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Senior Farm Manager||M.Sc in Horticulture/ Agriculture|
|Cabin Safety Inspector||12th|
|Scientist-B||Masters Degree in Zoology|
|Specialist Grade III (Ophthalmology)||MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma|
|Specialist Grade III (Psychiatry)||MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma|
|Assistant Chemist||Masters Degree in Chemistry /Organic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Degree in Law, LLB, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Degree in Homoeopathy|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 40 Years|
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD (General) Candidates – 10 Years
For PWD (OBC) Candidates – 13 Years
For PWD (SC/ST) Candidates – 15 Years
|Selection Mode||Online Written Test|
|Application Fees||For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.25/-|
For SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||Written Test |
How To Apply Union Public Service Commission Vacancies
- First of all check the UPSC Job Alert Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply UPSC Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Union Public Service Commission Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the UPSC Job Alert 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification : Notification
- Apply Online : Apply
- Official Website : upsc.gov.in