Supreme Court of India 11 Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 – Supreme Court of India will released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) Vacancy through Supreme Court of India official notification December 2022. All the eligible aspirants can check the SCI career in official website i.e., sci.gov.in recruitment 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Mumbai can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 30 January 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Supreme Court of India Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name||Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer)|
|Number Of Post’s||11 Posts|
|Start Date To Apply||12 December 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||30 January 2023|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Supreme Court of India. Online applications are in Supreme Court of India Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Education Details||Candidate should have completed Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science / Information Technology or Master’s Degree in Computer Application / M.Sc. in Computer Science or B.Sc. in Computer Science / BCA with First Class or Degree in Law from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 30 Years
|Selection Mode||Written (Objective Type) Test|
Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test
Practical Aptitude Test
|Application Fees||Check In Official Notification|
|Salary (Per Month||Rs.44,900/- To Rs.80,803/-|
How To Apply
- First check the Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Registrar (Recruitment), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001 (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).