SSC Recruitment 2023 – Staff Selection Commission released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Junior Assistant, Chowkidar Vacancy through Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official notification March 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the SSC career website i.e., ssc.nic.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 12 April 2023.
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Chowkidar|
|Number Of Post’s||205 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||24 March 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||12 April 2023|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||June-July 2023 (Tentatively)|
SSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Assistant/ Tabulat and Operator||10|
|Orderly/ Chowkidar/ Class-IV||42|
|Geologist Assistant Grade II||01|
|Mineral Guard/ Mining Helper/ Helper||16|
|Drill Operator -II||02|
|Instructor Clay Moulding Ladakh||01|
|Assistant Handicraft Training Officer||22|
|Senior Craft Instructor||25|
|Instructor/ Instructor Ladakh Crafts||16|
|Manual Assistant Grade-I||02|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical||09|
SSC Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Online applications are in Staff Selection Commission Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Junior Assistant/ Tabulat and Operator||Graduation & Above|
|Junior Stenographer||Graduation & Above|
|Orderly/ Chowkidar/ Class-IV||10th|
|Geologist Assistant Grade II||Graduation & Above|
|Mineral Guard/ Mining Helper/ Helper||10th|
|Technical Assistant||Graduation & Above|
|Drill Operator -II||Graduation & Above|
|Instructor Clay Moulding Ladakh||Graduation & Above|
|Assistant Handicraft Training Officer||Graduation & Above|
|Senior Craft Instructor||Graduation & Above|
|Instructor/ Instructor Ladakh Crafts||Graduation & Above|
|Assistant Cameraman||Graduation & Above|
|Complier||Graduation & Above|
|Manual Assistant Grade-I||12th|
|Naib Tehsildar||Graduation & Above|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical||12th|
|Laboratory Technician||Graduation & Above|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 42 Years
For PWBD Candidates – 02 years
For SC, ST & EWS Candidates – 03 years
|Selection Mode||Computer Based Examination|
|Application Fees||For All Other Candidates – Rs.100/-|
For SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per SSC Norms|
How To Apply
- First of all check the SSC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Staff Selection Commission Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the SSC Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Official Website : ssc.nic.in