SSC Recruitment 2023 – Staff Selection Commission will released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Havaldar Vacancy through Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official notification January 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the SSC career website i.e., ssc.nic.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 17 February 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Havaldar|
|Number Of Post’s||12523 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||18 January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||17 February 2023|
|Date of Schedule of Tier I (Computer Based Examination)||April 2023|
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||11994|
SSC Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Online applications are in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma, Degree from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 27 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 years
For SC/ST Candidates – 05 years
For PwBD (UR) Candidates – 10 years
For PwBD (OBC) Candidates – 13 years
For PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates – 15 years
|Selection Mode||Computer Based Examination|
|Application Fees||For All Other Candidates – Rs.100/-|
For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per SSC Norms|
How To Apply
- First of all check the SSC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply SSC Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Staff Selection Commission Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the SSC Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.