SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 – Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (SSC CHSL) will released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant Vacancy through Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (SSC CHSL) official notification December 2022. All the eligible aspirants can check the SSC CHSL career website i.e., ssc.nic.in recruitment 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 04 January 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
SSC CHSL Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (SSC CHSL)|
|Post Name||DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Number Of Post’s||4500 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||06 December 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||04 January 2023|
|Last Date to pay the Application Fee||05 January 2023|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan||06 January 2023|
SSC CHSL Vacancy Details
|LDC/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade ‘A’|
SSC CHSL Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (SSC CHSL). Online applications are in Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (SSC CHSL) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Education Details||Candidate should have completed 12th Pass from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 27 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 years
For SC/ST Candidates – 05 years
For PwBD (UR) Candidates – 10 years
For PwBD (OBC) Candidates – 13 years
For PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates – 15 years
|Selection Mode||Written Exam|
|Application Fees||For All Other Candidates – Rs.100/-|
For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates – No Application Fee
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|LDC/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs.19,900/ – To Rs.63,200/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs.25,500/- To Rs.92,300/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade ‘A’||Rs.25,500/- To Rs.81,100/-|
How To Apply
- First of all check the SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in SSC CHSL Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.