South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 – RRC Hubbali Railway will released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Sports Quota Vacancy through South Western Railway (RRC Hubbali) official notification December 2022. All the eligible aspirants can check the RRC Hubbali career in official website i.e., rrchubli.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Hubballi – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 16 Janaury 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
RRC Hubbali Railway Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||South Western Railway (RRC Hubbali)|
|Post Name||Sports Quota|
|Number Of Post’s||21 Posts|
|Working Place||Hubballi – Karnataka|
|Start Date To Apply||17 December 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Janaury 2023|
RRC Hubbali Railway Vacancy Details
|Sports Name||No of Posts|
South Western Railway Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci South Western Railway (RRC Hubbali). Online applications are in South Western Railway (RRC Hubbali) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Education Details||Candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, B.Sc, Graduation from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 25 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||For All Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-|
For SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ Minorities/ EBCS Candidates – Rs. 250/-
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. 20,200/-|
How To Apply
- First check the rrc hubballi Recruitment Notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – The Assistant Personnel Officer/Rectt., Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M.’s Office Building, Club Road, Hubballi – 580023 (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).