NIRDPR Recruitment Notification 2023 – National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Young Fellow Vacancy through National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) official notification April 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the NIRDPR career website i.e., nirdpr.org.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 08 May 2023.
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)|
|Post Name||Young Fellow|
|Number Of Post’s||141 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||26 April 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||08 May 2023|
NIRDPR Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||02|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu||02|
|Jammu and Kashmir||04|
NIRDPR Recruitment Notification Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR). Online applications are in National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed Masters Degree/ Post Graduation Diploma in Social Science from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 35 Years|
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.300/-|
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.35,000/-|
How To Apply NIRDPR Jobs
- First of all check the NIRDPR Recruitment Notification thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the NIRDPR Recruitment Notification process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Official Website : nirdpr.org.in