NIMHANS Recruitment Notification 2023 – National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various NIMHANS Recruitment Notification 2023 – Apply Offline for Senior Resident, Neuroanaesthesia Technologist, Radiological Technologist Posts, @ nimhans.ac.in Vacancy through National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS) official notification April 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the NIMHANS career in official website i.e., nimhans.ac.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Bengaluru – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 20 May 2023.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Neuroanaesthesia Technologist, Radiological Technologist|
|Number Of Post’s||15 Posts|
|Working Place||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|Start Date To Apply||21 April 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||20 May 2023|
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Resident (Neurosurgery)||03|
|Senior Resident (Anaesthesiology)||06|
|Junior Operation Theatre Technician||01|
NIMHANS Recruitment Notification Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci NIMHANS. Online applications are in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Resident (Neurosurgery)||M.Ch||Rs.67,700/- To Rs.2,08,700/-|
|Senior Resident (Anaesthesiology)||MD/ DNB||Rs.67,700/- To Rs.2,08,700/-|
|Neuroanaesthesia Technologist||B.Sc||Rs.35,400/- To Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Junior Operation Theatre Technician||Diploma, B.Sc||Rs.35,400/- To Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Radiological Technologist||B.Sc||Rs.35,400/- To Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 30 To 37 Years|
|Application Fees||For SC, ST Candidates – Rs.295/–|
For UR, OBC & EWS Candidates – Rs.590/–
For PWBD Candidates – No Application Fee
How To Apply NIMHANS Recruitment Notification Vacancies
- First check the NIMHANS Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Application Form : Click Here
- Official Website : nimhans.ac.in