Mysore University Recruitment 2023 – Mysore University released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Data Entry Opertor & Field Assistant Vacancy through Mysore University official notification May 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the Mysore University career in official website i.e., uni-mysore.ac.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Mysore – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 10 June 2023.
Mysore University Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Mysore University|
|Post Name||Data Entry Opertor & Field Assistant|
|Number Of Post’s||Various Posts|
|Working Place||Mysore – Karnataka|
|Start Date To Apply||25 May 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||10 June 2023|
Mysore University Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Data Entry Opertor & Field Assistant||Various Posts|
Mysore University Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Mysore University. Online applications are in Mysore University Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||As per the University of Mysore Norms|
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||Check In Official Notification|
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs. 20,000/-|
How To Apply Mysore University Vacancies
- First check the Mysore University Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Dr. D C Nanjunda, Centre for Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy, Humanities Block, (Manasagangothri), University of Mysore, Mysore-06, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Eligible and Interested candidates can Apply for these vacancies should submit their applications Online.
- Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID : email@example.com
- Official Notification : Notificattion
- Official Website : uni-mysore.ac.in