Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Textiles will released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Senior Printer, Junior Weaver Vacancy through Ministry of Textiles official notification January 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the Ministry of Textiles career in official website i.e., handlooms.nic.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Bangalore – Karnataka, Kannur – Kerala, Salem, Kancheepuram ,Chennai – Tamilnadu, Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad – Telangana can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 31 January 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Ministry of Textiles Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Ministry of Textiles|
|Post Name||Senior Printer, Junior Weaver|
|Number Of Post’s||06 Posts|
|Working Place||Bangalore – Karnataka, Kannur – Kerala, Salem, Kancheepuram ,Chennai – Tamilnadu, Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad – Telangana|
|Start Date To Apply||06 January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||31 January 2023|
Ministry of Textiles Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Assistant (Weaving)||02|
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Ministry of Textiles. Online applications are in Ministry of Textiles Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification Details||Candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 30 Years|
For SC/ST Candidates – 05Years
For OBC Candidates – 03Years
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||Check In Official Notification|
How To Apply
- First check the Ministry of Textiles Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Director (South Zone), Weavers’ Service Centre, C.1.B, Rajaji Bhawan, Besant Nagar Chennai-600090 (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Application Form : Click Here
- Official Website : handlooms.nic.in