Mangalore University Recruitment 2023 – Mangalore University will released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Technician, Cook Vacancy through Mangalore University official notification March 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the Mangalore University career in official website i.e., mangaloreuniversity.ac.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Mangalore – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 10 April 2023.
Mangalore University Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Mangalore University|
|Post Name||Technician, Cook|
|Number Of Post’s||04 Posts|
|Working Place||Mangalore – Karnataka|
|Start Date To Apply||10 March 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||10 April 2023|
Mangalore University Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Cook/ Assistant Cook||02|
Mangalore University Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Mangalore University. Online applications are in Mangalore University Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Technician Grade-II||10th, ITI||Rs.27,650/- To Rs.52,650/-|
|Shift Mechanic||10th Pass||Rs.21,400/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Cook/ Assistant Cook||10th Pass||Rs.18,600/- To Rs.32,600/-|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 40 Years
|Selection Mode||Based on Merit List|
|Application Fees||For All Other Candidates – Rs.200/-|
For Ex-Servicemen, Children of Defence Personnel Killed/PH Candidates – No Application Fee
How To Apply
- First check the Mangalore University Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Registrar, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri – 574199, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Application Form : Click Here
- Official Website : mangaloreuniversity.ac.in