KPSC Recruitment 2023 – Apply For Network Admin, Programmer Recruitment. Karnataka Public Service Commission will released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Network Admin, Programmer Vacancy through Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) official notification January 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the KPSC career in official website i.e., kpsc.kar.nic.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 11 January 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Karnataka Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Executive Officer (JEO)|
|Number Of Post’s||04 Posts|
|Start Date To Apply||04 January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||11 January 2023|
KPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Data Base Admin||01|
KPSC Network Admin, Programmer Recruitment 2023 – – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). Online applications are in Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification Details||Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, M.S in Computer Science/IT, MCA from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||As Per KPSC Norms|
|Selection Mode||Contract Based|
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per KPSC Norms|
How To Apply
- First check the KPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Sri Suralkar Vikas Kishor, Secretary, Karnataka Public Service Commission, Udyoga Soudha, Bengaluru – 560001 (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Official Website : kpsc.kar.nic.in