KPSC Recruitment 2023 – Karnataka Public Service Commission released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Inspector of Cooperative Societies Vacancy through Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) official notification March 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the KPSC career website i.e., kpsc.kar.nic.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 30 April 2023.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Inspector of Cooperative Societies|
|Number Of Post’s||47 Posts|
|Start Date To Apply||30 March 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||30 April 2023|
KPSC Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). Online applications are in Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed Bachelors Degree from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 35 Years
For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC, ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD Candidates – 10 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Examination|
|Application Fees||For General Candidates – 600/-|
For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, OBC Candidates – 300/-
For Ex-Service Candidates – 50/-
For SC, ST Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.27,650/- To Rs.52,650/-|
How To Apply
- First of all check the KPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Karnataka Public Service Commission Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the KPSC Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Official Website : kpsc.kar.nic.in