KFD Recruitment 2023 – Karnataka Forest Department released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Ane Kavadiga Vacancy through Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) official notification. All the eligible aspirants can check the KFD career in official website i.e., aranya.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Kodagu, Chamarajanagara, Mysore, Shimoga can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 29 April 2023.
Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)|
|Post Name||Ane Kavadiga|
|Number Of Post’s||19 Posts|
|Working Place||Kodagu, Chamarajanagara, Mysore, Shimoga – Karnataka|
|Start Date To Apply||15 March 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||29 April 2023|
KFD Vacancy Details
|Circle||No of Posts|
KFD Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Karnataka Forest Department (KFD). Online applications are in Karnataka Forest Department Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed Kannada Speaking & Understanding from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 35 Years
For 2A/2B/3A/3B/OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
|Selection Mode||Documents Versification |
Relevant Experience in Ane Kavadi
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.18,600/- To Rs.32,600/-|
How To Apply
- First check the KFD Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Respective Forest Circle (As per Official Notification) (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification Kodagu : Click Here
- Official Notification Mysore : Click Here
- Official Notification Shimoga : Click Here
- Application Form : Click Here
- Official Website : aranya.gov.in