Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2023 – Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal will released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Stenographer Vacancy through Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal (KSAT) official notification January 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the KSAT career in official website i.e., ksat.karnataka.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Bengaluru – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 31 January 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal Recruitment Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal (KSAT)|
|Number Of Post’s||08 Posts|
|Working Place||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|Start Date To Apply||06 January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||31 January 2023|
Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal (KSAT). Online applications are in Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal (KSAT) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification Details||Candidate should have completed 10th Pass from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 35 To 40 Years
For SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates – 05 years
For Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates – 03 years
|Selection Mode||Online Written Test|
|Application Fees||For All Other Candidates – Rs.150/-|
For SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.30,350/- To Rs.58,250/-|
How To Apply
- First check the Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal Recruitment Notification 2032 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Registrar, K.S.A.T, 7th Floor, Kandaya Bhavana, K.G.Road, Bengaluru-560009 (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification Stenographer (RPC) : Click Here
- Official Notification for Stenographer (LC) : Click Here
- Application Form For Stenographer (RPC) : Click Here
- Application form for Stenographer (LC) : Click Here
- Official Website : ksat.karnataka.gov.in