Karnataka Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023 – Karnataka Income Tax Department will released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Inspector of Income-Tax, Tax Assistant Vacancy through Karnataka Income Tax Department official notification February 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the Karnataka Income Tax Department career in official website i.e., incometaxbengaluru.org recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Bengaluru – Karnataka, Goa can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 24 March 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Karnataka Income Tax Department Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Income Tax Bengaluru|
|Post Name||Inspector of Income-Tax, Tax Assistant|
|Number Of Post’s||61 Posts|
|Working Place||Bengaluru – Karnataka, Goa|
|Start Date To Apply||06 February 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||24 March 2023|
Karnataka Income Tax Department Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Inspector of Income-Tax||10|
Karnataka Income Tax Department Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Karnataka Income Tax Department. Online applications are in Karnataka Income Tax Department Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Inspector of Income-Tax||Degree||Rs.44,900/- To Rs.1,42,400/-|
|Tax Assistant||Degree||Rs.25,500/- To Rs.81,100/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||SSLC||Rs.18,000/- To Rs.56,900/-|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 25 To 30 Years
|Application Fees||For Other Candidates – Rs.100/-|
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex Serviceman Candidates – No Application Fee
How To Apply
- First check the Karnataka Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Income Tax (Admin and TPS), O/o Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Karnataka and Goa Region, Central Revenue Building, No.1, Queen’s Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560001 (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Application Form : Click Here
- Official Website : incometaxbengaluru.org