Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2023 – Karnataka Examinations Authority will released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Principal Grade-I Vacancy through Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) official notification December 2022. All the eligible aspirants can check the KEA career website i.e., kea.kar.nic.in recruitment 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 06 February 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
KEA Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Post Name||Principal Grade-I|
|Number Of Post’s||310 Posts|
|Start Date To Apply||16 December 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||06 February 2023 (Extended Upto 06th February 2023)|
KEA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|ರಾಜ್ಯವ್ಯಾಪ್ತಿ ಮಿಕ್ಕುಳಿದ ವೃಂದ (RPC)||265|
|ಕಲ್ಯಾಣ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ (HK)||45|
Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). Online applications are in Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Education Details||Candidate should have completed As Per KEA Norms from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||As Per KEA Norms|
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||For General/OBC Candidates – Rs.5,000/-|
For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.2,500/-
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per KEA Norms|
How To Apply
- First of all check the Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment Notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply KEA Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in KEA Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the KEA Recruitment 2022 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.