ISRO Recruitment 2023 – Indian Space Research Organisation will released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant, Stenographer Vacancy through Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) official notification December 2022. All the eligible aspirants can check the ISRO career website i.e., isro.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 16 January 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Indian Space Research Organisation Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Post Name||Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number Of Post’s||526 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||20 December 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||16 January 2023|
ISRO Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Personal Assistant||153|
|Upper Division Clerk||16|
|Junior Personal Assistant (Space)||01|
ISRO Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). Online applications are in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Junior Personal Assistant||Diploma, Graduation|
|Upper Division Clerk||Graduation|
|Junior Personal Assistant (Space)||Diploma, Graduation|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 28 Years|
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||For All Other Candidates – Rs.100/-|
For Female/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWBD Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs. 25,500/|
How To Apply
- First of all check the ISRO Recruitment Notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply ISRO Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in ISRO Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the ISRO Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.