IGNOU Recruitment 2023 –Indira Gandhi National Open University released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Junior Assistant and Typist Vacancy through Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) official notification March 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the IGNOU career website i.e., ignou.ac.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 20 April 2023.
Indira Gandhi National Open University Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant and Typist|
|Number Of Post’s||200 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||22 March 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||20 April 2023|
IGNOU Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Online applications are in Indira Gandhi National Open University Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 27 Years
For OBC (NCL) Candidates – 03 Years
For SC, ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWBD Candidates – 10 Years
For PWBD (OBC (NCL)) Candidates – 13 Years
For PWBD (SC/ ST) Candidates – 15 Years
|Selection Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Application Fees||Check In Official Notification|
|Salary (Per Month)||For SC, ST & Female Candidates – Rs.500/-|
For UR, OBC (NCL) & EWS Candidates – Rs.1,000/-
How To Apply
- First of all check the IGNOU Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Indira Gandhi National Open University Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Indira Gandhi National Open University Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the IGNOU Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Official Website : ignou.ac.in