IFSCA Recruitment 2023 – International Financial Services Centres Authority will released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Assistant Manager Vacancy through International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) official notification February 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the IFSCA career website i.e., ifsca.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before03 March 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
International Financial Services Centres Authority Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Number Of Post’s||20 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||11 February 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||03 March 2023|
IFSCA Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA). Online applications are in International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed CA, CFA, CS, ICWA, Degree, LLB, Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 30 Years|
|Selection Mode||On-Line Examination|
|Application Fees||For Unreserved/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.1,000/-|
For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.100/-
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.1,43,000/-|
How To Apply
- First of all check the IFSCA Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply IFSCA Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in International Financial Services Centres Authority Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the IFSCA Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Official Website : ifsca.gov.in