DGPM Recruitment – Directorate General of Performance Management will released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various 6 Senior Private Secretary Vacancy through Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM) official notification December 2022. All the eligible aspirants can check the DGPM career in official website i.e., dgpm.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Bengaluru – Karnataka, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Ahmedabad – Gujarat can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 11 February 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
DGPM Recruitment Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM)|
|Post Name||Senior Private Secretary|
|Number Of Post’s||06 Posts|
|Working Place||Bengaluru – Karnataka, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Ahmedabad – Gujarat|
|Start Date To Apply||14 December 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||11 February 2023|
DGPM Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM). Online applications are in Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Education Details||Candidate should have completed As per DGPM Norms from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 56 Years|
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.47,600/- To Rs.1,51,100/-|
How To Apply – DGPM Recruitment 2023
- First check the DGPM Recruitment Notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Assistant Director (Cadre), DGPM Hqrs., 5th floor, Drum Shaped Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002 (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).