Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2023 – DOT will released new recruitment, Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Sub Divisional Engineer Vacancy through Department of Telecommunication (DOT) official notification January 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the DOT career in official website i.e., dot.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 22 February 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Department of Telecommunication Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Department of Telecommunication (DOT)|
|Post Name||Sub Divisional Engineer|
|Number Of Post’s||270 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||10 January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||22 February 2023|
Department of Telecommunication Recruitment Details
|District Name||No of Posts|
Department of Telecommunication Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Department of Telecommunication (DOT). Online applications are in Department of Telecommunication (DOT) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed Degree in Engineering in Electrical/Electronics/Electrical Communication/Computer Science/Tele Communication/Information Technology/Instrumentation from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 56 Years|
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.47,600/- To Rs.1,51,100/-|
How To Apply
- First check the Department of Telecommunication Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – ADG 1 (A&HR), DGT HQ, Room No 212, 2nd Floor, UIDAI Building, Behind Kali Mandir, New Delhi – 110001 (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Application Form : Click Here
- Official Website : dot.gov.in