Central Industrial Security Force in released 706 Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy through CISF Recruitment official notification January 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the CISF career website i.e., cisf.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 12 February 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
CISF Recruitment Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Number Of Post’s||706 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||29 January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||12 February 2023|
Central Industrial Security Force Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||706|
CISF Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Online applications are in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 35 Years|
For SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
|Selection Mode||Based on Service|
Physical Standard Test
Physical Efficiency Test
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per CISF Norms|
How To Apply
- First check the CISF Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – DIG/ NZ-1, Mahipalpur New Delhi, DIG, NCR Zone New Delhi, DIG, WZ HQ Mumbai, DIG, CZ HQ Bhilai, DIG, SZ-1 HQ Chennai, DIG CISF RRC-ES 2nd RB Ranchi, DIG SEZ-1 HQ Kolkata and DIG, NEZ HQ Guwahati (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).